ASCET National holds two meetings each year. The Executive Committee Planning meeting is held every spring near the end of April/first of May. This meeting is typically held in a location where there is interest in forming a chapter, or where a struggling chapter exists. As a committee we will assist with a chapter start-up meeting. The Annual Conference and Expo (ACE as we refer to it) is usually held the first week of November. This meeting is generally located in an area where there is a chapter existing.
The ACE provides an opportunity for members to network, attend seminars and earn Continuing Professional Development points towards re-certification, and visit with exhibitors to find out the newest products and services.
While non-members may attend, we encourage you to become a member.
- Spring 2019 - Atlanta, GA
- Fall 2019 - Las Vegas, NV
- Spring 2020 - Albuquerque, NM or Portland, OR
- Fall 2020 - St. Louis, MO, Raleigh, NC or Dallas, TX
- Spring 2021 - Chicago, IL or Nashville, TN
- Fall 2021 - Milwaukee, WI or Orlando, FL